LUIS TORTOSA SEGOVIA, S.L. has the following basic strategic lines:
- Provide the best service at the lowest possible cost.
- To be competitive, seeking the greatest professionalism of the company by optimizing Quality and service management, achieving the best possible results for itself and for its Clients.
- Favor the sustainable development of our society.
For all this, as well as the qualification and experience of our staff in this area, we believe that we can provide the service that is requested with full guarantees and be able to be an effective collaborator with our Clients and the industry in general.
Likewise, concern for the environment and the horizon of minimizing the repercussions of industrial activity on the environment are points that are continuously present in the management and decision-making process.
Based on the business strategy of our organization, LUIS TORTOSA SEGOVIA, S.L. establishes an integrated management policy under the requirements of the UNE-EN ISO 9001 and UNE-EN ISO 14001 standards. Through this system, LUIS TORTOSA SEGOVIA, S.L .:
A- Identify the processes necessary for the Management System and its application throughout the organization.
B- Determine the sequence and interaction of these processes.
C- Determine the criteria and methods necessary to ensure that both process operation and control are effective.
D- Ensures the availability of resources and information necessary to support the operation and monitoring of these processes.
E- It monitors, measures and analyzes these processes.
F- It implements the necessary actions to achieve the planned results and the continuous improvement of these processes.
The senior management of LUIS TORTOSA SEGOVIA, S.L. has defined an integrated management policy for quality and the environment in the document “INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT POLICY_QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT” characterized by:
A- Its suitability for the purpose of our organization.
B- Include a commitment to meet the requirements and continually improve the effectiveness of the Management System.
C- Provide a frame of reference to establish and review our objectives.
D- Be communicated and understood within the organization, by disseminating the Head of Quality and Environment, to the heads of the departments and from these to their staff.
E- Be reviewed for its continuous adaptation and make it publicly available to interested parties.
F- Include a commitment to prevent pollution.
The integrated management policy for quality and the environment is communicated to all the people who work for us or on our behalf.
Integrated management policy for quality and the environment
At the direction of the Management, the Quality Manager has established and implemented a Quality System based on the requirements of the UNE-EN-ISO 9001 standard: “Quality management systems. Requirements”, for the activity of provision of road freight transport services including food safety for the transport of food and related products, and the maintenance of its fleet of vehicles.
The integrated management system of LUIS TORTOSA SEGOVIA, S.L. Its purpose, among other points, is to meet the satisfaction of internal and external customers, the protection of the environment, within the framework of continuous improvement and complying with all legal and customer requirements. For this, the Integrated Management System has as objectives / commitments:
- Compliance with requirements offered to our clients, consolidating trust in our Organization.
- Commitment to protect the environment and our surroundings, through actions and measures aimed at preventing any type of contamination that may originate from operations due to our activity.
- Compliance with all the legislation applicable to our activity, as well as guaranteeing food safety in the provision of our services, and that related to all environmental aspects.
- Awareness and sensitization of the staff of LUIS TORTOSA SEGOVIA, SL, about the importance of the implementation, development and maintenance of an Integrated Management System through effective control of the service provision process and monitoring of its possible effects on the environment ambient.
- Ensure that the food risks that may reasonably occur in our services are identified, evaluated and controlled in such a way that our transportation services do not harm the consumer, directly or indirectly.
The assurance that all the people who influence the Integrated Management System know the policy and the objectives set are achieved thanks to the dissemination, by the Head of Quality and Environment, of the same at all levels of the organization and the distribution of the documents that apply to each level in the different jobs.